Bought a Maytag washer last fall. Read Maytag reviews and am sure they only post the good ones. It is the worst appliance we have ever purchased. Here is why:
1) not enough water to clean clothes. Clothes always come out still dirty. Stains or tough dirt forget about getting out. Have tried pouring water into cycle when I can to see if that help. Have to use power wash, extra rinse, and extra clean to even sort of get clothes clean.
2) not enough water to even rinse out the soap --Many times I have had to redo loads to get the wet soap out of sheets, etc. Have gone to more expensive detergents to see if it helps get clothes clean and get the detergent rinsed out of clothes.
3) takes FOREVER to wash. Not way to do short cycle or there is no water, Plan on between 1 1/2 to 2 hours per load. I understand it is suppose to save water -- to heck with the power bill.
4) takes forever to open and restart if you find another piece of clothing you want to add
5) takes forever to start it. too many choices--to many gizmos that I am sure won't last very long.
Product or Service Mentioned: Maytag Washing Machine.
Reason of review: Bad quality.