Harrison Township, Michigan

I bought a Maytag range back in March of 2014 (model#MER8775AW) This is by far the worst range that I have ever owned.Right after the one year warranty ended I had to have the main large burner replace and now the the oven will not heat up.

The range isn't even two her old I paid over $800.00 dollars for this piece of ***.

Maytag should be ashamed to put made in america sticker on this pile of junk.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of maytag oven from Maytag. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Maytag to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was having my time wasted. Author liked the most will not recommend this brand to anyone. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Maytag for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Maytag?

Comments

Maytag - Epic Z Front Load Electric Dryer Review from Gloucester City, New Jersey Maytag "Just got off phone with them and of course they can't help me. The Maytag Epic Z dryer keeps destroying my clothes. Anything with a string gets caught..." Read more CLASS ACTION Lawsuit - Maytag MVWB835DW Maytag "Any attorneys out there interested in starting a Class Action Lawsuit against Maytag to help us little guys band together against this corporate giant? Based on my experiences and those..." Read more Maytag Bravos Washing Machine failed in 3 years Maytag "On Jan 31, 2011, we bought a Maytag Bravos Washing Machine, installed (aren't they all) for $538.71. Thirteen months later (yes, just outside the 12 month warranty), we paid..." Read more Maytag Mer7775Ws Electric Range Review from Gray Court, South Carolina Maytag "CAUGHT FIRE ON CHRISTMAS!!!!! This death trap could have killed my family. Control board caught fire will include pics. I believed this to be a top brand never thought..." Read more Forest River - 40,000 miles few problems Microlite 21 ft frbs Forest River "Bolt that runs the slide in and out breaks often repairs at factory were very very good. Had repairs done while taking a plant tour. Not all divisions are the..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more Kenneth Cole - Poor Product sold. Kenneth Cole "I brought a wallet from Blue water Bridge duty free shop ,Point edward ON,N7V4JS Canada. on july 12,2017 while going to USA to meet my sister along with my wife..." Read more