bought a Maytag front load washer in October 24,2010 ihave not been able to use it, because it came damage by the manufactorors.I contacted them by phone several times and it took them three months to send someone, (A and E sears repair) two months past I did not get the oarts necessary or a replacement washer.

I kept calling and finally they send someone again in May 2011. They said they where going to order the parts, because THEY NEW THE COMPANY WAS NOT GOING TO REPLACE THE MACHINE, EVEN THOUGH IT WAS ALREADY DAMAGED. They said I would get the parts between THREE TO FIVE BUISSNESS DAYS, i only got one part. A and e send a repair guy again, the 22nd of June this one said they needed the entire machine in parts and THAT HE WOULD ORDER THE PARTS.

I call A and e one week later and they said they were waiting on the manufactor to send the parts, (Whirlpool). The 26th and the 27th of July I got the parts. At the 22nd of July another repair man came and said we needed more parts.

Today is August 16, 2011 I called Whirlpool and A and E and now they said the parts wont be here tilll AFTER OCTOBER 26TH, WHICH BY THEN I WOULD HAVE TO PAY FOR PARTS AND LABOR IF I WANTED IT FIXED, BECAUSE BY THEN THE ONE YEAR WARRANTY WILL EXPIRE, and here I am with a $700 washer, which was never used and they refuse to fix/replace.They sold me a LEMON!

Had an Experience with Maytag?

Comments