Bought our Maytag dishwasher 2 years ago. It was used for a maximum of 8 months. When it stopped working we called the store, they sent us a repairman at a cost of 80$ to tell us that the control panel needed to be changed and that it would cost another 303$ to repair it. He said he changed those all the time. Are you kidding me?

The thing is, if I replace the control pannel, it will most probably brake again just after the 1year warranty elapse. And , if I buy another brand, it wont be any better.

I know about the planned obsolescense strategy that the industry has been using for the last 100 years but the systematic attempt of business to make us wasteful, debt-ridden, permanently discontented individuals is getting ridiculous.

We either need to do a class action or have our government step in for our protection.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of maytag dishwasher from Maytag. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Maytag to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was will not stand behind product, will not stand behind their product and planned obsolescence. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Maytag for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Maytag?

Comments