I purchased a Maytag Washer in May of this year for my new home. WHAT A MISTAKE!!!! I have have had to had it serviced three times since then ( That's right, 3 times in 6 months of ownership) because the thing wont spin. I'm about to put it out in the garage and go by another machine. (NOT MAYTAG)

Maytag is of no help!!! All they are willing to do is schedule more repairs. I am a Real Estate Agent and will now tell all of my clients about this nightmare of an experience when they are purchasing new appliances.

STAY AWAY FROM MAYTAG!!!!!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of cheap failed parts for max profit and poor operation. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of maytag washing machine and associated monetary loss in the amount of $649. Maytag needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned maytag washing machine in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Maytag.

Had an Experience with Maytag?

Comments