cannot believe after buying a May tag washing machine thinking I was.Getting a good.

Not even three years later this wAshing machine accuater goes wrong on it doesn't recognize tht lid is locked ,I will never buy may tag again ,shame on them you think the top leading brand name would build a better machine than this unsatifiedd.

Consumer ,will let other people know about this too ,this $498 "00 machine would have cost me 722.00.$234.00 to fix it ,it may not seem a lot but to me this is expensive repair that I should not have to have

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of maytag washing machine from Maytag. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $498 and wants Maytag to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Maytag for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Maytag?

Comments