I bought a Maytag washer and dryer, after 4 months the washing machines electronic chip was bad and had to be replaced, it was under warranty at this time.so 2 weeks ago it broke down again, and now it wont get any water.

I called Maytag, and its not under warranty , so they wanted to sell me a extended warranty for $ 319.00. I told then no. I will never as long as I live buy another Maytag.

The product is not like it was years ago.I have spoken with many others who have the same complaints.

Review about: Maytag Washing Machine.

Had an Experience with Maytag?

Comments

WP2008
Saint Joseph, Michigan, United States #643534

Hello j.tammy.My name is Amber and I am a representative with Maytag.

We truly apologize for the frustrations you have experienced with your washer. If you would like to discuss this matter further, please email us at Maytag.Digital@Maytag.com and provide us with your complete contact information as well as the model and serial number of your appliance. Please also include the name of the site you were contacted on (PissedConsumer) along with your user name and your ticket number (42245).

We would be happy to review your concerns further.Best regards, Amber.