I HAVE THIS WASHER AND ITS JUST A YR OLD NOW.I HAVE HAD IT RIP UP MY CLOTHES AND SAME AS THE OTHERS SAY THERES NOT ENOUGH WATER TO WSH THE CLOTHES !

THE WASHER KEEPS LOCKING UP AND WILL NOT SPIN OUT THE WATER ...SO I GOTTA KEEP CALLING REPAIR MEN TO COME AND IN THE MEAN WHILE I GOTTA GO TO THE LAUNDRY MAT !

HAVENT USE LAUNDRY MATS IN OVER 30YRS AS MUCH AS I PAID FOR THE MAGTAG SET I SHOULD HAVE HAD TO GO TO A LAUNDY MAT CAUSE THE WASHER KEEP BREAKING DOWN !DEFENTLY DONT LIKE THIS WASHER !!!!!

Review about: Maytag Repair.

Had an Experience with Maytag?

Comments

Maytag Washing Machine Review from Niceville, Florida Maytag "I purchased my Maytag Centennial washer/ dryer set in Dec 2010. It has the 'he' technology- an idealistic hoax, I mean, belief that your clothes can still be clean with..." Read more Do Not Purchase a Maytag Bravos Washing Machine Maytag "In October 2009 we decided to purchase a Maytag Bravos 850 series washer and dryer combo for approx. $1800. We figured investing in a "premium" set of appliances from..." Read more Maytag - Epic Z Front Load Electric Dryer Review from Gloucester City, New Jersey Maytag "Just got off phone with them and of course they can't help me. The Maytag Epic Z dryer keeps destroying my clothes. Anything with a string gets caught..." Read more Maytag Bravos Rust Bucket Maytag "I purchased my Maytag Brazos rust bucket on Macrch 6,2011. I have had no major issues. I had one repair visit while it was under warranty and remember that when..." Read more Taco Bell - Horrible manager got stank attitude Taco Bell "It is 2pm to 2:30pm I was at 2840 w. College Taco Bell I ordered two 5 dollar box cravings meals. I have never ordered this before. I ordered at..." Read more Directv Now - DIRECTV - Not Providing Credit Promised on Wireless Genie Mini, agreed upon as a convience to installers. Directv Now "On 03/17/17 we signed up for DirecTV, on 03/24/17 the installers came to setup the system, was based on a promotion of receiving a $150 prepaid card. The main (upstairs)..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more Wayfair - Bed bugs Wayfair "I purchased a upholstered bed frame from wayfair. Put it together with ease and it was beautiful. Fast forward a few months and myself and my kids started getting welts...." Read more