My washer started running on it's own shortly after I purchased it.After the first service call I called them ten minutes after the guy left.
They came back again and Maytag had offered to replace the machine. I should have. They "fixed" it again. The third time I called it wasn't spinning right.
He then tells me it wasn't installed correctly. Really? The first two clowns didn't tell me that. So he "fixed" it.
Now it's not spinning again and starting on it's own again. I asked to replace the machine when I called the third time, and of course now that offer was no where in any notes so it was off the table. I've contacted Maytag and haven't heard a word back from them. I will NEVER buy a Maytag again if they don't fix this issue.
I also will NEVER buy an appliance from Home Depot again because they're extended service warranty company is a joke.
The first people you contact have no clue and are incompetent.Live and learn!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Maytag W10140921 Washing Machine
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "I would like to ensure that all fellow Costco Members and consumers are aware of the lack of customer service and assistance when dealing with products that are damaged/defective straight..."
- "I just found my receipt of purchase. Today is 12/28/2015. My television was purchased on 01/13/2013. It isn't 2 yrs old yet, Hisense says the television isn't covered because I..."
- "CAUGHT FIRE ON CHRISTMAS!!!!! This death trap could have killed my family. Control board caught fire will include pics. I believed this to be a top brand never thought..."
- "Been ordering with your company for a while and today has been a huge disappointment! My mother received her flowers and they were nothing like what I ordered. I called..."
- "On 04/29 I handed smart post package Track# 61299998825440431742 to your driver when he was picking up appx 5pm from the Fedex Drop Box in from of DiBennedettos restaurant at..."
- "I bought red heart boutique unforgettable dragonfly from michaels. It had too many knots in. Half my yarn went waste trying to remove the knots. ..."
- "We have two pieces of 30" Samsonite spinner luggage in the fall of 2010. This luggage has been fantastic. I could not tell you how many trips they have been..."
- "After paying over $100 for a new pair of Nike Air Max, wearing them for less than 3 weeks, both left and right shoes delaminated at the rubber sole. What..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."