Hoffman Estates, Illinois

My washer started running on it's own shortly after I purchased it.After the first service call I called them ten minutes after the guy left.

They came back again and Maytag had offered to replace the machine. I should have. They "fixed" it again. The third time I called it wasn't spinning right.

He then tells me it wasn't installed correctly. Really? The first two clowns didn't tell me that. So he "fixed" it.

Now it's not spinning again and starting on it's own again. I asked to replace the machine when I called the third time, and of course now that offer was no where in any notes so it was off the table. I've contacted Maytag and haven't heard a word back from them. I will NEVER buy a Maytag again if they don't fix this issue.

I also will NEVER buy an appliance from Home Depot again because they're extended service warranty company is a joke.

The first people you contact have no clue and are incompetent.Live and learn!!

Review about: Maytag W10140921 Washing Machine.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Maytag Washing Machine
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Maytag?

Comments

kibblesmay
Hoffman Estates, Illinois, United States #1091127

Home Depot has been working diligently to resolve my issue.They have been very persistent, and wanted me to be satisfied with the outcome.

They agreed to refund the entire purchase taxes and all. I am still waiting for the refund card, which will be Home Depot credit, but I am satisfied that they agreed to that. I am going to shop for a new machine this weekend. Maytag did call me at some point and left a message because I also complained on their corporate website, but I never returned their call.

They had replied that the extended warranty should handle the repair.

Won't buy Maytag again.I've heard from several people, they are not what they use to be.

Either your house is haunted or the May tag horrible repair ghost is upon you. Either ways a lawyer would help.