The dark clothes, especially, have a *** in streaks on them. I have to wash it off by rubbing with a wet terry cloth.

I have read the manual carefully. I use a small amount of the right detergent, separate darks and lights, etc. I've done the machine cleaning cycle, which uses a huge amount of water. I've been washing clothes for 60 years and I have never seen such a mess. The clothes are unwearable.

The repairman sent by maytag said it will come off in the dryer. This is ridiculous. I don't put silk shirts in the dryer and this would not come off. It's not lint, it's ***. It really bugs me that he thinks the dryer should clean the clothes.

The washer does leave a lot of lint and hair on the clothes. It has no lint catcher; this is such a poorly designed washing machine Home Depot should take this thing back and stop selling maytag or whirlpool. The clothes come out of the machine more dirty than when they went in.

Had an Experience with Maytag?

Comments

Maytag Washing Machine Review from Niceville, Florida Maytag "I purchased my Maytag Centennial washer/ dryer set in Dec 2010. It has the 'he' technology- an idealistic hoax, I mean, belief that your clothes can still be clean with..." Read more MAYTAG SUCKS Maytag "I have a Maytag refrigerator model MFI2568AES that suddenly started having an issue, and I have been in contact with customer support multiple times to no avail. My refrigerator's front..." Read more MAYTAG SUCKS! Maytag "...Currently my $2600 Maytag fridge is having major problems with the ice maker door and flashing electronics..." Read more Maytag is a criminal company Maytag "We bought a Maytag dishwasher less than 2 years ago. Last week it stopped working so we had a repair man come to fix it. It was something that could..." Read more Kenneth Cole - Poor Product sold. Kenneth Cole "I brought a wallet from Blue water Bridge duty free shop ,Point edward ON,N7V4JS Canada. on july 12,2017 while going to USA to meet my sister along with my wife..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more