Washer--water pump failed; dryer--bearings broke; refrigerator-- compressor broke.Customer service said had no complaints registered so can't do anything.

Nice woman but unable/unwilling to help. DON'T SPEND YOUR THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS ON MAYTAG PRODUCTS!!! they do not stand by their products nor reputation. You will seriously need to replace your appliances and recharge your bank account.

All our appliances were purchased at the same store, delivered and installed professionally.

All were checked by licensed and knowledgeable service personnel who all agreed that repairs required were the result of faulty parts in the Maytag corporation building of their appliances.I will NEVER purchase a Maytag product again.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $4500. The author is overall dissatisfied with Maytag. The most disappointing about maytag refrigerator from Maytag was no accountability Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Maytag.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Maytag to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Maytag?

Comments