58 views
1.3

Original review updated by user Jan 22, 2021

Over 45 years I'm doing wash. I have been through 5 washing machines and that's not only because I was due for another it's also because I moved and wanted a new one each time.

Maytag, what you made and now I have to deal with, I wish you go under and bankrupt. Horrible washer, every load is a nightmare, aggravating experience. I write the because just now, it was washing and twisting my clothes dry for 10 minutes and settings were right. And the was locked on me - I couldn't open it no matter what I did.

What a great Friday night for me! I had your service here, just to tell me this is how it works. So it's supposed to twist all my clothes and go off balance every 10 minutes?

I'm not an idiot, I read the manual and listened to your help line and the people that came to my house - I don't deserve this, I work hard and want my money back! Why - because you made garbage.

User's recommendation: Don't you do this - you will be sooooo sorry, read reviews first, I and far from the only one!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Maytag Washer And Dryer Combination.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Maytag Pros: Looks nice.

Maytag Cons: Poor cycles, Twists my clothes, Does not wash them, When i put in the towels, Constant error messages.

Location: Holmdel Township, New Jersey