5 year old washer went dead, computer board went bad, they dont have any replacement parts.i had purchased an extended warrantee.

after a month of waiting and absolutely no coantact from them and having to call them i was told it couldnt be fixed and i had my choice of them replacing my washer with a model that was inferior to the one i had bought and me having to pay $200 to have it shipped to me or they would 'buy back' my washer for the cost of the parts to fix it.

my buy back doesnt come close to what it will cost to replace my washer with a new one.apparently warantee doesnt mean what i thought it did which is to fix or replace a defective product.

Had an Experience with Maytag?

Comments

bought a brand new Maytag 25 cubic foot refrigerator 6 months later the compressor died!!Lost over $300 in food and frozen goods.

went up north 4 days prior, came home to a flood from the ice making unit and all the ice that was in the tray.

Maytag use to be good when it was based out of Newton, Iowa, now it's old bi whirlpool out of Benton Harbor Michigan.If you know anything about the Detroit City Council the same people are working at whirlpool in Benton Harbor do not buy Maytag it's garbage just like everything else in this world :(