2815 Merrilee Dr, Fairfax, VA 22031, USA

I have had very bad luck with the Maytag top load washer Model MVWB835DW purchased only 8 months ago. After 3 service calls, they replaced the instrument panel.

motor, and sprocket/spinner and it still won't work. None of the commands work on the instrument panel; it shuts down spontaneously. It goes from sensing to 'done' or changes to another wash command. On-board computer 'customer interface' panel is totally not working.

Even though the repairman has been to my house THREE times (which qualifies as a lemon) the Maytag service rep claims it is only 2 visits. Maytag used to be good but I would never buy another. High time they replced mine with a new one or refund my money. Very inconvenient as service calls are spaced out 10-12 days apart!

My advice? Don't buy Maytag.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Replace this lemon with another washing machine.

Maytag Cons: Long delay between service calls and did not solve problem.

• Maytag Top Load Lemon

Comments

WP2008

Dear EncouragingSunBear: Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear of your Washer concerns.

We would like to inquire further about your review with you. If you are still needing assistance, please email us at Maytag_Reviews@Maytag.com, your name, phone number, street address, zip code, model & serial number, and date of purchase, the website that you submitted your inquiry, a copy of the review, and a brief description of the issue. We look forward to your reply.

Thank you. Maytag Social Care