We purchased the Maytag washer MVWB765FW about a year ago. Within months we were noticing our clothes were not coming out clean, some of them weren't even wet, our dark colours had residue all over them and we would have to re-wash our clothes up to three times even when using an 1/8th of a teaspoon of detergent.

Not so high efficiency when you're washing The same load of clothes three times!! We contacted Home Depot about the problem and they couldn't help us, we contacted a Maytag a service repair man and he said nothing was wrong with the machine and unfortunately we were stuck with it. We went to the attorney general and they had several letters mailed to Maytag about our concerns and no one would respond and nobody helped us. We reached out to Home Depot again and they still said there was nothing they could do.

We have since tried to reach Maytag customer service and the phone continuously rings and nobody answers. We are at our wits end, feel very ripped off, but mostly are sad and disappointed that we use our hard earned money to buy a new washing machine that's so awful.

We were so excited to have a new washing machine to help us with all the dirty clothes from two young children and it's been a complete headache. I will never buy a Maytag product again and I have told everyone I know not to buy Maytag.

Review about: Maytag Mvwb765Fw Washing Machine.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Devi Bauer

We have cats and Chihuahuas. No matter what setting, even with extra rinse, all of our clothes come out still covered in fur!

I thought I was doing something wrong, no I wasn't.

And further, many things come out so absolutely soaking wet, they can't even be put in the dryer. It's like there's no spin cycle.

Same problem!!! Not only does it leave residue and not wash the clothes properly, it’s wearing out the fabric of my clothes.

My towels hems are tearing apart. It plain out sucks!

WP2008

we thank you for your review, and are sorry to hear of the concerns you're having with your Maytag Washer. We'd like to follow up with you regarding your concerns.

Please email us at Maytag_Reviews@Maytag.com with your name, phone number, address, the website you were contacted on (pissedconsumer), the model/serial number and date of purchase so we may do so.

Please include a brief description of your concerns in your email. Thank you Maytag Social Media