1.8
Ease of Use
Style and Design

Bought my Maytag Bravo XL washer and dryer set expecting it to work as well as all my other Maytag products I own or have owned and replaced.I must say this is the worst washer and dryer set I have ever owned.

(Wasted over $2000.00 buying them). The washer doesn't clean our clothes AT ALL, most of the washed clothes come out completely dried and not even washed. The washer smells of mold and mildew because water doesn't drain completely out of the bottom tub. This is even after running the recommended clean product that is recommended to "clean the machine".

My husband has had rashes on his leg from where the stagnated water gets into the clothes while washing them. It leaves black streaks on all our black clothing. We have always owned Maytag products but if this is how they operate their business then I am boycotting their products. I too have reached out to the place where we purchased them and was pretty much told it was operator error, have spoken with repair facilities and was told these are all common complaints and Maytag should do a recall.

Shame on you Maytag for not doing something to compensate us consumers.Maytag should offer replacement vouchers or fix the darn problem.

Review about: Maytag Washer And Dryer Combination.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Maytag?

Comments

WP2008

Thank you for taking the time to contact regarding your appliance.We ask that you discontinuing using the unit and turn the power off to it as well.

Please email us at Maytag_Reviews@maytag.com with your full model and serial number, name, address, phone number and daytime phone number and we will forward this to the right department for addressing.Thank you for your time.

to WP2008 #1381976

Email with requested information has been sent to the email provided to us. Thank you.