Brand new top of the line $1300 dryer and it develops rust within 2 months.Probably the rust developed much sooner.
Afterall why would you check for rust in brand new top of the line dryer?. Customer support support says not covered and I have to pay for service and replacement drum. Huh? It is unheard of that a company does not honor this?
Even if i pay for the service what guarantee the replaced drum won't rust again?
Ridiculous.The main selling point was made in USA and high rating on consumer reports, which means consumer reports also missed it.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Just got off phone with them and of course they can't help me. The Maytag Epic Z dryer keeps destroying my clothes. Anything with a string gets caught..."
- "I purchased a 50-inch TV during the first shopping event at Walmart Thanksgiving Day for the one hour guarantee. Upon arriving home (2-hours away from the store), I entered..."
- "I purchased a defective element TV from target on black Friday, tried to have target exchange it but they were out of stock so i attempted to call element electronics..."
- "The first order occurred a few years ago. They were a pair of gradient tinted, rimless, prescription glasses. After waiting over a month, they arrived. When initially worn, they were..."
- "Keller Williams of La Jolla now employes Barbara Bolla who was found to have taken part in beating up an elderly lady by a San Diego jury last December. See..."
- "I had purchased 1,000 shares of AGNC early in 2012; the purchase was made in two consecutive blocks of 700 and 300. Through dividends reinvestment I purchase two more blocks..."
- "As an adult I developed sensitive teeth and erosion of my enamel due to antibiotic use. I had been using Pronamel for about a year with no issues. Well I..."
- " I acquired a pair of heritage model 1907's a couple months ago. They have been conditioned a couple times to help soften the leather. These boots are..."
- "I selected my refrigerator delivery for Oct 27 the 4-8 window. On Oct 26, I received a voice message confirming the Oct 27 delivery date and window...."