Brand new top of the line $1300 dryer and it develops rust within 2 months.Probably the rust developed much sooner.
Afterall why would you check for rust in brand new top of the line dryer?. Customer support support says not covered and I have to pay for service and replacement drum. Huh? It is unheard of that a company does not honor this?
Even if i pay for the service what guarantee the replaced drum won't rust again?
Ridiculous.The main selling point was made in USA and high rating on consumer reports, which means consumer reports also missed it.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This may sound small but the end result could have been serious. Recently I purchased a Kitchen Aid Enamel Roasting Pan and used it for the second time today to..."
- "I purchased my Maytag Centennial washer/ dryer set in Dec 2010. It has the 'he' technology- an idealistic hoax, I mean, belief that your clothes can still be clean with..."
- "Maytag dryer, less than 10 mos old has broke down 3 times. Each time it is the thermal fuse. I have replaced it twice even tho it is under warranty...."
- "I was employed by Daisher Chiles as a construction worker on one of their latest projects. Dana Chiles randomly one day fired me because I was apparently not working hard..."
- "After a long search, I was directed to MyTitleSupport https://www.mytitlesupport.com/volts/index.jsf ...$23, 2 business days to process, waiting on standard mail. Fingers crossed. You can use MyTitleSupport for... Lien Satisfaction - proof your loan..."
- "The first order occurred a few years ago. They were a pair of gradient tinted, rimless, prescription glasses. After waiting over a month, they arrived. When initially worn, they were..."
- "To all those who are in contact with the British ABC74 (fraud group) to rent or buy out of people: 1. All Leasing SBLCs , Can not be used as..."
- "I purchased two tickets (order number 6743462) for an Adele concert at the Genting Arena (LG Arena), Birmingham on 29 March 2016 for £405.97. Our seat numbers were Section E,..."
- "I was with my mother, grandmother, and grandfather in the disabled line, my grandmother is lame and incontinent and my grandfather can't walk down slopes. The line for people with..."