Review about Maytag Mer7775Ws Electric Range from Gray Court, South Carolina
CAUGHT FIRE ON CHRISTMAS!!!!!This death trap could have killed my family.
Control board caught fire will include pics.
I believed this to be a top brand never thought i could have lost my life or my sons life to this DEATH TRAP.Never buy maytag or associated brands its too dangerous.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Ease of Use|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Maytag Mer7775Ws Electric Range
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "I visited Big lot a week before Christmas, saw a nostalgic stereo system for $85.00. Left it and came back, asked if there were anymore, i was told only the..."
- "My washer started running on it's own shortly after I purchased it. After the first service call I called them ten minutes after the guy left. They came back again..."
- "My boyfriend Bought me the 60inch element HD Tv this Feb 14 2015 for a Valentine's gift and it now has a bright long straight green line going from the..."
- "During a 2015 walk in the market in downtown Charleston, SC we were accosted on the street by a KGI promo rep who arranged for us to attend a brief..."
- "CALL A FLORIST DIRECTLY! A REAL ONE!! This is what happens to your order with Wesley Berry. Notice the cost... and bear in mind that you wind up paying twice..."
- "My pet peeve is products that are not as advertised on the box or on TV. One of the worst offenders are the microwaveable dinners. Check this one out..."
- "I purchased a box of crackers and each pack had what looked like and crumbled like peanut butter. I was completely disappointed and call the manufacturer and they stated it..."
- "I don't understand how you advertise a purfume sale but no one has any stock some of the warehouses state that they never received any to start with and others..."
- "Update... About 4 hours after I sent an email expressing my disgust to the company AND after leaving this posting, I received a call from the vendor (Sam - Samantha)..."