Maytag - Review about Epic Z Front Load Electric Dryer from Gloucester City, New Jersey
Just got off phone with them and of course they can't help me.The Maytag Epic Z dryer keeps destroying my clothes.
Anything with a string gets caught up on the screw for the lint trap and twisting all the strings off or snaps them in half. Of course I was told I would need to pay a service tech to come in. Junk junk junk. ...Do not buy!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Epic Z Front Load Electric Dryer
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On Memorial Day my refrigerator. decided to act like it was the forth of July. Sparks were flying and black smoke shot out of it. I called Maytay the next..."
- "We have the expensive GE front load clothes washer WCVH6260 series purchased in November of 2006. It has been annoying from a very young age, smelling like mold and..."
- "Hearthware has redesigned a new "Power Dome" that they say will withstand the temperature of the oven (why they would have designed a dome that doesn't withstand the heat, nobody..."
- "Ordered and paid, nothing shipped, no tracking, but took my money SCAM!!!!!!..."
- "So, like many Americans, I took part in Black Friday. While stocking up on various items, I went to the skinstore.com to get some face lotion (Epionce Renewal Facial Lotion)..."
- "You may have seen the ads stream across your social media accounts about some celebrity losing their job because they lost weight (Melissa McCarthy, for example) and all because they..."
- "I have been using the detangler by paul mitchell shampoo & conditioner and it doesn't detangle my hair like I thought it would & it makes my hair feel greasy..."
- "Bought some oreos and nothing is in the pack..."
- "3 Soft taco supremes, not regular soft tacos, 3 times in 2 weeks, wow Trenton nj, its that hard to get the order right, If you messed up..."