1.9
Ease of Use
Style and Design

After only 2 years I had a dishwasher digital control panel go and they did not stand behind the product and then at 3 years my fridge digital control panel went !So needless to say I would never recommend their products as it is a very expensive replacement because they don't last !

And when you call them, the first thing you get is sorry it's out of warranty and then they offer to sell you the parts at an inflated price.The bottom line is they do not stand behind the products and they think the consumer is dumb and would pay for another control panel that might last 2 years and your in the same boat again

Review about: Maytag Refrigerator.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Machine until it broke.

I didn't like: Spending so much money for something that did not last.

Had an Experience with Maytag?

Comments

WP2008

Hi,

Thank you for your review.

We're very sorry to learn of your concerns regarding your Dishwasher.

I would like to inquire further about your review with you.

Please respond back to this email address

Maytag_Reviews@Maytag.com with your Reviewer ID 1080950, name, phone number, street address, zip code,

model & serial number, and date of purchase on the appliance.Thank you.

to WP2008 #1378443

My dishwasher is long gone, refrigerator is sitting in my garage and the control panel flashes and the unit does not get cold.I am told i need a new control panel in back of fridge.

I am willing to pay some money but definitely not hundreds of dollars.I got all my Maytag appliances through the company I work for (Henkel ).

to WP2008 #1378533

Your not sorry as you nothing has ever been done !I read all the reviews of hundreds like myself in the same boat.

Product last a few years and the control panels quit and you want about half the original cost of the unit to fix it. What a racket ! I know how you stay in business by taking advantage of people that actually thought they were purchasing a quality product.

But if you remain on that course, your business will not survive.There are always others that stand up and support what they are selling.

to WP2008 #1380339

Your canned replies to give the impression that you may actually do the right things have been noticed by me and that is about all you have done to date is reply !No action !

Maytag is NOT interested in doing the right thing as I stated above you do not stand behind your faulty products ! I will be going on every consumer website to make sure no one else gets put in a situation like mine.

My money is hard earned and you would think a multi million dollar company could send a 60 dollar circuit board for a fridge to help an unsatisfied customer.Until you accept responsibility I will keep informing people !