A little over a year ago I bought all new Maytag kitchen appliances. I have the model MMV4205DB1 Microwave.

Within a few months the Open/Close door light kept coming on. I have now read that it is a common problem with the microwaves. We have since repaired it several times. Now it is unrepairable and there is a short in the system and the microwave is completely broken.

Extremely dissatisfied with the product and want my money back! Maytag used to be a dependable company . The company needs to address this issue with their products. Many people have been totally misled by their 10 year warranty!

Do the right thing and refund my purchase!

It is a hassle to put another microwave in. Ugh!

Review about: Maytag Mmv4205Db1 Microwave.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Poor quality, Should have recalled.

Comments

WP2008

We would like to inquire further about your review with you. Please email us at Whirlpool_Reviews@Whirlpool.com, with your name, phone number, street address, zip code, model & serial number, Review #1142478 and date of purchase on the Microwave. Please also copy and paste your review from pissedconsumer into the email as well.

I have the same issue three service calls so far no results

WP2008
to Anonymous #1401436

Hello Anonymous: Thank you for contacting Maytag regarding your Microwave concern. We are happy to look into your concerns but we will need your model and serial number, your address, your user ID (Anonymous), your Review ID Number (1400518), and date of purchase emailed to Maytag_Reviews@Maytag.com.