52 views
Verified Reviewer

Purchased maytag MVWB835DW worst purchase I have ever made. This machine drives me crazy!

I have had it worked on 3 times over past year! Each time over $200. The tech pulls out nails or some trinket every time, now the lid on left side is broken plastic and yes I paid extra for a 5 year warranty through Maytag! Problem is, China is shut down so no parts are even being made!

I hate this set! I have no choice but to replace a year old washing machine with something more reliable. Right now I have to place a 5 lb. dumbbell on lid so it works.

And the touch screen on both sucks! Go to push screen and it asks you to check lint screen, open door, close it try another finger for it to start is insanely frustrating! *** MAYTAG!

I had my previous Maytag last 16 years without any problem! Never again!

User's recommendation: DO NOT BUY.

Maytag Cons: Poor product quality and no refund, Obvioulsy a bad desigh, Awful customer experience, Does not wash them, Clothes not clean after hour and half cycle.

Comments