I purchased a Maytag dishwasher from Home Depot this past July.Had it installed by Home Depot's installation service.

Soon after starting to use it noticed that it smelled, sometimes pretty foul. Called Maytag and their response was to tell me to leave the door open so it would dry out. That was the most inane suggestion so now if we don't want it to smell leave the door open. Now January 2, 2018, I call Maytag about the interior of their stainless steel door is starting to show rust.

Response to this is no longer under their 30 day cosmetic warranty and if a service tech comes out and determines it is only cosmetic, I'll have to pay a service call of $80 to $100.

This dishwasher is a piece of junk but the company's treatment of their customer is even worse.NEVER buy anything from Maytag , NEVER.

Review about: Maytag Mdb4949Sdz Dishwasher.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

WP2008

Thank you for contacting Maytag regarding your appliance. We are happy to look into your concerns but we will need your model and serial number, your address, your user ID, your Review ID Number (1160352), and date of purchase emailed to Maytag_Review@maytag.com .