2.0

Maytag fridge, stove and dishwasher, the worst appliances ever.I don't know about the washer and dryers by Maytag, but their other appliances such as the dishwasher, was very noisy, and didn't do the job properly.

It was advertised as quiet, far from quiet The stove would regulate it's own temperature setting, and one element burned out short after the warranty period. The fridge was the worst nightmare, very noisy, food toward the back of the fridge would freeze the food solid, and the freezer would fluctuate in temperature.There was also a recall, and I was told "not to worry about it" I told customer service that if the recall is a fire hazard as stated, I definitely am worried about it.

He went on to tell me that it just applied to Amercian models.Well Maytag issues the make model and serial numbers of those affected, and the bottom line is they didn't do a lot to restore my faith in their product.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of maytag dishwasher from Maytag. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2700 and wants Maytag to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Maytag for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Maytag?

Comments