2.4

Simple, 3 years old and the machine is NOT cleaning clothes.They come out looking almost the same as going in.

I notice because I wash a lot of whites, and now I am reduced to buying new kitchen cloths every month or so. If it is not cleaning the whites, it is not cleaning the colors either. I don't know what to do. Can it break a fan belt?

Nothing else has changed over the years, except the clothes are NOT clean now, and that makes me feel creepy.I have had an outside expert come in and look at it, and I run Affresh thru it once a month.

This reviewer shared experience about "machine not working" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $450. The author is overall dissatisfied with Maytag. The most disappointing about top loading washing machine from Maytag was that a 500 dollar machine does not work longer than 3 years , but reviewer liked color. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Maytag.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Maytag to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Maytag?

Comments