63 views
1.2

Got rid of front load washer due to the awful load capacities and washing ability. Got a new Maytag, had it about 6 months now, still the water capacity sucks.

The clothes after washing still have dry areas in them and not clean. Can't get the water level to improve no matter how little or more clothes in the washer. Even using the normal cycle, which takes an hour to wash, does not fill the washer with enough water to get the clothes clean. I can't tell you the number of times, I had to reduce the amount of clothes to be washed just to get enough water to wash them and still have problems.

The so called agitator just moves the clothes in a circle so they never get pulled down into the water. I wish I could get an old washer that we never had problems with when I was younger.

I have now started to bring the water hose in and fill the washer with enough water to get the clothes wet and hopefully clean. In the past, have always been happy with Maytag, but no more.

User's recommendation: Don't buy Maytag or most water saver washer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Maytag Washing Machine.

Preferred solution: Washer that gets clothes clean.

Maytag Cons: How the clothes were washed, Disfunctional wash.

Comments