106 views
Verified Reviewer

1.7

I have always had the best of luck with Maytag as did my parents and Grandparents. Maytag was the best appliance, dependable, the Cadillac.

I have had 2 maytag washer & dryer set before this set. Bought in 2014 and from the beginning there has never been enough water dispensed to cover the clothes. Have tried the load and it will come out with dry material on part of the load. When it spins I would not be surprised my neighbors can hear it spin!

It is so loud two people cannot be in the utility room and carry on a conversation because you cannot hear. I have been disappointed from day one. Should have sent them back immediately or screamed lemon.

I just bought a maytag dishwasher for my new condo, I sure hope I don't have the same disappointment. Come on Maytag you are way better than the cheap crap you are putting out now!!!

User's recommendation: Do not buy Maytag until they get back to producing the good appliances they have been known for and stopped making sometime between 2008 and 2014!

Product or Service Mentioned: Maytag Washing Machine.

Preferred solution: Go back to making your products like they used to be. I can buy another washer but if it is not built any better then what is the point. I want the old reliable, rock solid Maytag I have been used to!.

Comments

#2043458

my maytag bought in feb doesnt not clean clothes instead it dirties them.i am at my wits end.absolutely hate it.nothing good about it.takesover an hour to wash and come out worse than when they went in.i am out over 700 dollars.will never buy another Maytag product.

#2008179

I AGREE BRAVO MVWB725BWO ALL THE LOAD DOESNT GET WET AT ALL FULL CYCLE AND I CAN FIND DRY SPOTS ON THE SMALLEST AMOUNT OF CLOTHES I JUST CHALKED IT UP TO LEARN MY LESSON never buy a maytag washing machine !!!! i also have a fridge whirpool aka maytag and im into $700 insurances and alot of discarded foods

Maytag Reviews