I owned my maytag mvwc400xw3 for 3yrs 8 months and it stopped working last week.I had a repair person give me an estimate which was so high that it wasn't worth fixing it.

My lid lock was out and my transmission was shot. I find this to be ridiculous as 3.8yrs is nothing for a washing machine to last. I thought maytag was a reliable brand but now I would say DON'T BUY ONE.

The repairman told be that they only make machines to last about 5 yrs and then you need a new one.Ridiculous!!!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of maytag washing machine from Maytag. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Maytag to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was spending so much money for something that did not last. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Maytag for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Maytag?

Comments

It was not resolved as I never heard from Maytag and I had to go and buy another machine