68 views
Verified Reviewer

A Maytag washer S/N C7037**** was purchased in March of 2017.the washer started going bad at the end of 2018 right after the 1-year warranty was done There were 3 service calls placed for the repair. The final outcome on service was the motherboard was out this call was October 2019.

Today is February 25, 2020, I call Maytag to lodge a complaint that the washer was sold defected. I feel that Maytag should stand behind their product, they only offered to replace parts and I would be responsible for labor cost. I think the washer needs to be replaced with a new one. I replaced my Kenmore I had for 15 years with this piece of Junk.

Maytag you need to go out of the business of this is the way your products are made. This is a horrible way to do business.

I will never buy a Maytag product ever again. I will tell everyone I know not to buy any Maytag product,

Maytag Pros: I see no pros at this time.

Maytag Cons: Junk appliances.

Comments