2.0

We will never purchase another Maytag product!We purchased our Bravo X in June 2012 at a cost of approximately $1800.00 from a major retailer.

Over the past two years we noticed rusting on the underside of the top of the lid (the part that you close after you load). The bleach dispenser (which is hardly ever used in our house) also was rusting. I clean our washer regularly with a damp microfiber cloth. I can see no reason for this to have occurred.

I called Maytag who said they'd never heard of this issue (really!) I think not..... Then they said we could purchase a new top (no) - this should never have happened.

My parents only purchased Maytag all their lives and we were a family of 5 and never had this issue at all.Sad to think the Maytag brand is no longer a trusted name in my opinion!

Review about: Maytag Washing Machine.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

WP2008

Dear madalene127.mg_14: Thank you for contacting Maytag regarding your appliance. We are happy to look into your concerns but we will need your model and serial number, your address, your user ID (madalene127.mg_14), your Review ID Number (1139767), and date of purchase emailed to Maytag_Review@maytag.com