iI have had more problems with the neptune washer and dryer then any other unit I have ever owned and now I cannot find anyone to work on them or they charge more then a new competitor would cost.The dishwasher has been a joke from the day we got it.

It has had more service calls then anything I have ever owned. It is also junk and needs to be replaced. I cannot afford to own a maytag. Thank goodness someone bought out the company and got rid of the inferior product they made.

I plan to buy three whirlpool units Monday and was wondering if maytag plans to apply some credit to that purchase since they charged so much and delivered so little a few years ago..I hope to hear from you on this matter but since you built junk for the people you probably treat them the same way.

Had an Experience with Maytag?

Comments

MAYTAGANDWHIRLPOOLARETHES

PLEASE stay away from Maytag and Whirlpool Look at the reviews They are poor quality and "break" just in time to be out of warrantee!

WP2008

Hi.My name is Melanie and I am a representative of Maytag.

We apologize about the frustration you have experienced with your APPLIANCE. If you would like us to look into this further, please provide your name, the name of the site you were contacted on (Pissedconsumer), your user ID name (Anonymous), your phone number, your address, the full model and serial number, and email the requested information to Maytag.Digital@maytag.com.

We would be happy to review your concerns further.Sincerely, Melanie.