Ease of Use
Style and Design

Dependable??? what a joke!

Stay away from Maytag and Whirlpool. They have known systemic defects with their Side by side refrigerator High Voltage Board. 10 days ago, my Maytag Side By Side Refrigerator starring going haywire in the middle of the night. The panel lights flashing like a Christmas tree and the ice maker opening flapping like it was possessed.

Then the refrigerator stopped chilling and My food spoiled. I tried every means to deal with Maytag and all I got was their pointless Facebook replies. ZERO acknowledgement of the defect and no help. I will list the links on the Internet to all of the exact same customer experiences with this problem.

Maytag ignores them and hopes you go away. I just spent $490 to repair mine as I am building a house. For my new house and future houses, I will NEVER buy a Maytag or Whirlpool product. Treat your customers like crap and this is what happens.

I have Maytag every opportunity to do the right thing and they basically told me to get lost. Nice customer service https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/maytag-french-door-refrigerator-c5247.html?page=8 https://www.shopyourway.com/m/questions/1088917 Really disappointed in Maytag and will no longer buy any Maytag nor Whirlpool products for my homes and will share this poor experience with family, friends and fellow Service Members.

Review about: Maytag Refrigerator.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

WP2008

Hi Jz31171, We would like to inquire further about your review with you. Please email us at Maytag_Digital@Maytag.com, with your name, phone number, street address, zip code, model & serial number, and date of purchase on the Refrigerator. Please also copy and paste your review from pissedconsumer into the email as well.