Featured Not resolved
1.5
Ease of Use
Style and Design

In 2008 I built a new home and purchased all Maytag appliances thinking that Maytag would be reliable.Currently my $2600 Maytag fridge is having major problems with the ice maker door and flashing electronics.

They tell me that it is going to cost upwards of $500 to fix. Since 2008 my dishwasher lasted long enough after my warrantee to end so I had to replace that at my cost, my Maytag oven completely turns off on its own and I have to pull it out from the wall and unplug it to get it to work again, and my microwave is now making a bunch of noise from the fan. I want Maytag to take responsibility for selling me JUNK equipment!! I want my Fridge $500+ repair bill to be made right!

I am going to the BBB next if something is not done.This is far too many electronic issues to be normal and I have the proof.

Review about: Maytag Refrigerator.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: replace my microwave and fix my fridge.

I didn't like: Junk appliances.

Had an Experience with Maytag?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion