Featured Not resolved
1.5
Ease of Use
Style and Design

In 2008 I built a new home and purchased all Maytag appliances thinking that Maytag would be reliable.Currently my $2600 Maytag fridge is having major problems with the ice maker door and flashing electronics.

They tell me that it is going to cost upwards of $500 to fix. Since 2008 my dishwasher lasted long enough after my warrantee to end so I had to replace that at my cost, my Maytag oven completely turns off on its own and I have to pull it out from the wall and unplug it to get it to work again, and my microwave is now making a bunch of noise from the fan. I want Maytag to take responsibility for selling me JUNK equipment!! I want my Fridge $500+ repair bill to be made right!

I am going to the BBB next if something is not done.This is far too many electronic issues to be normal and I have the proof.

Review about: Maytag Refrigerator.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: replace my microwave and fix my fridge.

I didn't like: Junk appliances.

Had an Experience with Maytag?

Comments

WP2008

We would like to inquire further about your review with you.Please respond back to this email address, Maytag_Reviews@Maytag.com, with your name, phone number, street address, zip code, model & serial number, review # 1074345 and date of purchase on the appliances.

Please also copy and paste your review from pissedconsumer into your email as well.

We look forward to your reply.

Maytag Social Media Relations

Davison, Michigan, United States #1355602

I had same exact issue and my situation was the exact same as yours