3.0
Ease of Use

I have a Maytag refrigerator model MFI2568AES that suddenly started having an issue, and I have been in contact with customer support multiple times to no avail.My refrigerator's front control panel starts flashing, and the ice dispenser flap "flapping" intermittently.

I Googled this issue, and found out quickly that MANY people have had this same exact problem with this exact Maytag model, and that there was actually a recall involving model MFI2568AES for this very reason (google it for yourself). I was never notified of this recall, and when I called customer support, they claimed there was no known issue with this model, and no recall. How convenient.

The fact that I can find vast numbers of posts, and videos, on the internet describing this exact issue with this exact model number proves otherwise, unless Maytag is actually proposing that this is somehow a vast internet hoax that thousands of people are a part of somehow.

I have to say, this is very disappointing, as I thought Maytag was a good brand that backed up their product (I grew up believing in the Maytag repair man).I'm not a fan of being lied to, and this will be my last Maytag purchase.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of maytag refrigerator from Maytag and attached a video. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $300 and wants Maytag to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Maytag for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Maytag?

Comments