Update by user Jan 21, 2017

i don't understand these questions.

what is a "Maytag Google+ account"?

Original review posted by user Dec 30, 2016

Maytag tried to save 0.05 cents in manufacturing, so they put a cheap part in. then the freezer backed up and then flooded my kitchen floor.

now i need to replace my floor. upon contacting Maytag they sent me a part to fix their piece of garbage. upon repairing, they decided to save another 0.05 cents and did not de-burr their sheet metal. 4 bloody cuts on my hand later, i got the new part in.

i contacted maytag and they told me i would need to make the repair. they sent me the $3 repair part but no support money to get somebody to install the part. see you tube video on the repair.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=maytag+refrigerator+repair. see bloody hand from sharp edges on their sheet metal.

Product or Service Mentioned: Maytag Mbr2258xes3 Refrigerator.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: new replacement.

Comments

Mandy

Hi dojo13, we are truly sorry to hear of the refrigerator concerns that you have experienced. If you could email us at Maytag_Reviews@Maytag.com with your name, address, phone number, along with the model and serial number from the refrigerator, we would be happy to look into your concerns.

Maytag Reviews