Ease of Use
Style and Design

Update by user Jan 21, 2017

i don't understand these questions.

what is a "Maytag Google+ account"?

Original review posted by user Dec 30, 2016

Maytag tried to save 0.05 cents in manufacturing, so they put a cheap part in. then the freezer backed up and then flooded my kitchen floor.

now i need to replace my floor. upon contacting Maytag they sent me a part to fix their piece of garbage. upon repairing, they decided to save another 0.05 cents and did not de-burr their sheet metal. 4 bloody cuts on my hand later, i got the new part in.

i contacted maytag and they told me i would need to make the repair. they sent me the $3 repair part but no support money to get somebody to install the part. see you tube video on the repair.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=maytag+refrigerator+repair. see bloody hand from sharp edges on their sheet metal.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of maytag mbr2258xes3 refrigerator and associated monetary loss in the amount of $3100. Maytag needs to "new replacement" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned maytag mbr2258xes3 refrigerator in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Maytag.

Comments

WP2008
Benton Harbor, Michigan, United States #1289688

Hi dojo13, we are truly sorry to hear of the refrigerator concerns that you have experienced. If you could email us at Maytag_Reviews@Maytag.com with your name, address, phone number, along with the model and serial number from the refrigerator, we would be happy to look into your concerns.