1.6K views

Maytag new Bravo MVWB850WQ series washers do save water.So much water is saved that your clothes are agitated in soap with very little water.

Results: Dirty, Soapy feeling clothes. After contacting their customer service department I was told that this is the way it is supposed to work, new technology. The new Intellefill system senses the volume of clothes in the washer and uses very little water used saving the world. So if you need to wash the same clothes 2 or 3 times to get them clean and soap free.

Is this saving water?

The same load on different cycles also has different water levels which make me ask why does not the Intellefill sensor fill the same level with the same load?Ripoff in marketing, sounds great works terrible.

Had an Experience with Maytag?

Comments

I couldn't be any unhappier with this lemon of a washing machine (Bravos XL). My clothes come out dirtier than they went in. I've only had the machine for 3 weeks and am going to insist on a return and full refund.

Clothes do not come out clean and stains don't come out at all.Example: I rinsed my husbands nasty work pants then put them through a deep water cycle.

When I took them out if washer one pair still had dirt laying on them.Dirt that I could pick up with my fingers.

Is there a CLASS ACTION Lawsuit to help us little guys fight the corporate giant Maytag for FAIRNESS.

This washer MVWB835DW totally SUCKS !!!

Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #1264476

i am having the same problem. I feel as if my clothes are coming out dirty and sometimes no even getting wet in spots.

I am looking into taking it back for an exchange. a washer with a real agitator and a drum that really has water in it while washing my clothes.

Panama City, Florida, United States #1253700

You have to wash less clothes which means more loads which means more water???? Same *** different load!!!!

Los Angeles, California, United States #1171690

the cloths on the top comes out dry and still dirty and wet cloths on the bottom,worse decision ever.Instead of saving water I'm using more water.I would never recommend this washer !

You would think the great and wonderful consumer protection agency would do something about the maytag false advertising about wonderful washer that is only good at holding the floor down.This would be a good candidate for engineering disasters.

We just bought one of these P.O.S's, My daughter has severe allergies and this washer does not use enough water to rinse the soap or allergens out.How is this environmentally friendly when you have to wash them 2-3 times?

I have used different cycles and nothing I am so disappointed. It put holes in my sweaters and shredded my best jacket!

I also cannot wash blankets or anything bulky because there IS NO WATER!I want my money back!

I'm having the same issue! My dark clothes come out out of the wash with white detergent marks. I have tried using the Extra Rinse feature which helps, but doesn't solve the problem completely.

Anyone know if there is a class action lawsuit filed on these maytag bravo washers?