Brunswick, Ohio
2.2

I will never buy another maytag washer. My washer is only 2 years old, it is a top load, w no agitator.

It tears clothes and the lid lock broke and sensor went out. We paid $500 for it and i should of kept my old washer. You should not have to replace it after 2 years. Then you call the 800# and i was on hold for 32 min and tried again later and still didnt get through!

It is ridiculous!!! Paid $200 to fix and is still leaking and unbalanced.

Product or Service Mentioned: Maytag Mvwc425bw Washing Machine.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

WP2008

Anonymous, I am contacting you on behalf of Maytag Corporation. We would like this opportunity to address your concerns.

Please provide your name, user ID (anonymous), ID number ( #926172), address, phone number, model with serial number, and website you were contacted on (pissedconsumer.com). Email to Maytag_Reviews@Maytag.com, and we would review your concerns with you.

Same washer, a lot of the same issues. We will never buy another Maytag either.

WP2008
@Anonymous

We're sorry to hear this. We'll be glad to look into this for you.

Please provide your name, user ID (anonymous), ID number ( #1274768), address, phone number, model with serial number, and website you were contacted on (pissedconsumer.com). Email to Maytag_Reviews@Maytag.com, and we would review your concerns with you.