Maytag dryer, less than 10 mos old has broke down 3 times.Each time it is the thermal fuse.
I have replaced it twice even tho it is under warranty. It takes 3-4 weeks to get a service man in. Can't log a service call on Maytag.com "site unavailable" after you spend your time entering all the pertinent info. Call into their service line and spend way too long on perpetual hold.
My families clothes have been ruined, fingers have been burned. I put a thermometer into the middle of the dried clothing - 160 degrees!!!!!
This product is a severe danger to the safety and welfare of my family.I would like this dryer replaced.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Maytag Electric Dryer Medc200Xw1
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "I purchased my Maytag Brazos rust bucket on Macrch 6,2011. I have had no major issues. I had one repair visit while it was under warranty and remember that when..."
- "I have a Maytag refrigerator model MFI2568AES that suddenly started having an issue, and I have been in contact with customer support multiple times to no avail. My refrigerator's front..."
- "I have been a customer for 10 years with AHS . I'm frustrate with the last issue that happened at my home .I called for a dripping valve on the..."
- "We just returned from an adults get away at this fabulous all inclusive resort. We loved our room, which had an amazing ocean view and was recently renovated. Very clean..."
- "After being pleased with six months of Urthbox subscribership, I noticed that the subscription had unexpected renewed itself. I was not too concerned, and asked customer service to please cancel..."
- "Bushnell, IL Dollar General is AWFUL! It is UNORGANIZED, FILTHY, and RUDE. This Dollar General is a disaster as soon as you enter the Store. There are CLUTTER all over,..."
- "I purchased a brand new Nissan, took it home and immediately noticed a bunch of mechanical problems with my NEW car. When I went back to the dealer they refused..."
- "To whom it may concern: Unfortunately from time to time, an employee is terminated from an organization due to fraudulent activity, and his/her only retribution is to post false statements online..."
- "I ordered the "Deluxe Yellow Birthday Smiles" and found nothing "Deluxe" about it. I am in the UK and wanted to surprise my mother in the US on her birthday...."