2.5
Ease of Use
Style and Design

We got our machine in January of 2017.It broke down, of course.

Maytag and their authorized repairman monkeyed around with us for 4 MONTHS! 73 years old and lugging clothes to the laundromat for 4 MONTHS! They finally replaced it and now that machine isn't working. They sent a guy to fix it, but he didn't, of course.

When we called him back he said it would take at least four hours out of his day and he just wasn't going to do it. REALLY? After dealing with Maytag/Whirlpool and their repairmen it is obvious they're all ***.

I am getting a new machine...but what brand?They all have terrible reviews.

Review about: Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Maytag?

Comments

I WAS LOOKING TO BUY A WASHER AND DRYER....NOT AFTER READING THESE COMMENTS I WON'T.

WP2008

Hello, We apologize about the frustration you have experienced with your Washer. If you still need assistance, please provide your name, the name of the site you were contacted on (Pissedconsumer.), your user ID (1083520 ), your phone number, your address, the full model and serial number, and email the requested information to Maytag_Digital@Maytag.com. We would be happy to review your concerns further.

to WP2008 #1366160

Call you???Do you have any idea how many times we have called you?

I am seriously sitting here shaking my head. And by the way, this is not a concern; it's a complaint. We couldn't afford to buy another new machine so we gave up and bought a used one. Now I have a broken down $500.00 washer sitting in my garage that no one will repair and I have to pay to dump it.

You are manufacturing and selling machines you KNOW are inferior and you don't care.

I feel like you stole $514.00 right out of my pocket..That's sleazy and this was my last Maytag/Whirlpool appliance.

WP2008
to rottluvr #1368455

Hi rottluvr, we’re sorry that we have lost favor with you. If there is ever an opportunity for Maytag to regain your loyalty, please do not hesitate to let us know. We wish you success with your new appliance purchase.

to WP2008 #1378651

You wish me success with my new appliance purchase?What new appliance purchase?

We bought a used machine to replace the new junk we bought from you. I am still just so pissed off about this! You manufacture appliance you know are going to break down, drag your feet on fixing them and then finally replace them with another faulty machine that breaks down.

Your company sucks.It's that simple.