We bought a Maytag dishwasher less than 2 years ago. Last week it stopped working so we had a repair man come to fix it. It was something that could be fixed but would be more than just buying a new one. We were told that there was a spark which cause parts of the copper wire to melt and melted some other plastic pieces in the control board. The repair man told us to never buy a Maytag dishwasher and it was the 5th machine this week that was either completely broken or would have very costly repairs needed.
We called Maytag to see what they were going to do since the machine was less than 2 years old and could have caused our house to catch fire when it freaking sparked and melted part of the machine. We were told that since it was more than a year old and there were no recalls there is nothing they could do for us.
What kind of a company sells a product that doesn't even work for 2 years. We had just finished paying the *** thing off and now we have to get a new one.
Terrible experience and terrible service by the manager we spoke to who could care less about our call and the fact that we had spent money with their company.
Save yourself the headache and never buy any Maytag appliances!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Maytag Mdb8959Sbs3 Dishwasher
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "DO NOT BUY THIS MACHINE!!!!! I bought this machine and while still under warranty, the complete tub had to be replaced twice. My sheets and any thin fabrics can get..."
- "This may sound small but the end result could have been serious. Recently I purchased a Kitchen Aid Enamel Roasting Pan and used it for the second time today to..."
- "I got lured in to buying a tv here because of the price..i think we all do. Nowhere did it say they were re-sellers of refurbished product. I bought..."
- "There was a piece of plastic inside a chicken Pattie...."
- "I received an email stating an iMac for $19.99 as the advertised price, then you go to the website and it's much more. This is false advertising! From..."
- "Except as you can see from the picture the email did not go out until the day after! the offer lol. I did not receive the email until after..."
- "Calling every week this is the 10th time. Told me couple time i will still get my number i want to get call back press blaah blaah no one haven't..."
- "Airbnb is in the middle of a security crisis they have been "hacked" from. Airbnb's "Trust and Safety Team", is swamped with listings that have been high-jacked. I am host..."
- "I have been a long time consumer of Newegg off on on for years, and have recently cheered them on the fight against Patent trolls. But recently I ordered..."