We bought a Maytag dishwasher less than 2 years ago. Last week it stopped working so we had a repair man come to fix it. It was something that could be fixed but would be more than just buying a new one. We were told that there was a spark which cause parts of the copper wire to melt and melted some other plastic pieces in the control board. The repair man told us to never buy a Maytag dishwasher and it was the 5th machine this week that was either completely broken or would have very costly repairs needed.
We called Maytag to see what they were going to do since the machine was less than 2 years old and could have caused our house to catch fire when it freaking sparked and melted part of the machine. We were told that since it was more than a year old and there were no recalls there is nothing they could do for us.
What kind of a company sells a product that doesn't even work for 2 years. We had just finished paying the *** thing off and now we have to get a new one.
Terrible experience and terrible service by the manager we spoke to who could care less about our call and the fact that we had spent money with their company.
Save yourself the headache and never buy any Maytag appliances!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Maytag Mdb8959Sbs3 Dishwasher
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a Maytag Centennial washer 35 months ago. We noticed our clothes getting discoloring stains on them and after investigating found rust only along the bottom 6 inches of..."
- "We purchased our Whirlpool Cabrio washer and dryer from Lowe's in 2011. (Whirlpool Cabrio Washer Model WTW7800XW2). Before our one year warranty expired, I noticed the lid was..."
- "I purchased my Maytag Brazos rust bucket on Macrch 6,2011. I have had no major issues. I had one repair visit while it was under warranty and remember that when..."
- "We are experiencing long lines on a busy Sunday night, along with dim lights all over the store...this makes me want to shop at Kroger!..."
- "I ordered this skirt and paid for the extra cost of express shipping. As of today I still have not received anything. Much less the express shipping I paid for!..."
- "Except as you can see from the picture the email did not go out until the day after! the offer lol. I did not receive the email until after..."
- "I purchased two tickets (order number 6743462) for an Adele concert at the Genting Arena (LG Arena), Birmingham on 29 March 2016 for £405.97. Our seat numbers were Section E,..."
- "Am i the only one complaining about fake leads. And other contractors putting up job requests to make contractors waste credits. And some are customers puting up job requests just..."
- "I purchased an UP3 and about 3 months later, the band is already breaking. I emailed Jawbone support about the issue and wanted to understand why it would break so..."