We bought a Maytag dishwasher less than 2 years ago. Last week it stopped working so we had a repair man come to fix it. It was something that could be fixed but would be more than just buying a new one. We were told that there was a spark which cause parts of the copper wire to melt and melted some other plastic pieces in the control board. The repair man told us to never buy a Maytag dishwasher and it was the 5th machine this week that was either completely broken or would have very costly repairs needed.
We called Maytag to see what they were going to do since the machine was less than 2 years old and could have caused our house to catch fire when it freaking sparked and melted part of the machine. We were told that since it was more than a year old and there were no recalls there is nothing they could do for us.
What kind of a company sells a product that doesn't even work for 2 years. We had just finished paying the *** thing off and now we have to get a new one.
Terrible experience and terrible service by the manager we spoke to who could care less about our call and the fact that we had spent money with their company.
Save yourself the headache and never buy any Maytag appliances!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Maytag Mdb8959Sbs3 Dishwasher
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "On April 23, 2015 I made the mistake of ordering a microwave oven, 5 year warranty and trim kit from AppliancesConnection.com. At the time of placing the order,..."
- "On January 7, 2012 we purchased a Maytag front loading washing machine and dryer with a Home Depot Extended Protection Plan. The machines ran well for a four year period;..."
- "I visited Big lot a week before Christmas, saw a nostalgic stereo system for $85.00. Left it and came back, asked if there were anymore, i was told only the..."
- "For over a month and a half at my home in Charlotte, NC , USIC has been sitting in the parking area for hours, sometimes never getting out of trucks,..."
- "I bought products from this company from a vendor they had in the mall. I spent $129 which was a 'great deal' but, after testing the products I thought why..."
- "I just got my windows installed by Window World of Atlanta about a month ago. My windows are fogging. The funny thing is only the windows installed by Window World..."
- "On this date, 03/23/2015, I selected website: http://flights-results.liligo.com/air/SearchFlights.jsp. There was/is an advertisement for "onetravel.com (4.5 stars) $434 DAL to BIL RoundTrip, Dallas to Billings Cheap Flights. Book..."
- "I received an email stating an iMac for $19.99 as the advertised price, then you go to the website and it's much more. This is false advertising! From..."
- "There was a piece of plastic inside a chicken Pattie...."