Gloucester City, New Jersey

Just got off phone with them and of course they can't help me.The Maytag Epic Z dryer keeps destroying my clothes.

Anything with a string gets caught up on the screw for the lint trap and twisting all the strings off or snaps them in half. Of course I was told I would need to pay a service tech to come in. Junk junk junk. ...Do not buy!

!!!$

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of epic z front load electric dryer. Maytag needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned epic z front load electric dryer in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Maytag.

Had an Experience with Maytag?

Comments

Maytag Mer7775Ws Electric Range Review from Gray Court, South Carolina Maytag "CAUGHT FIRE ON CHRISTMAS!!!!! This death trap could have killed my family. Control board caught fire will include pics. I believed this to be a top brand never thought..." Read more CLASS ACTION Lawsuit - Maytag MVWB835DW Maytag "Any attorneys out there interested in starting a Class Action Lawsuit against Maytag to help us little guys band together against this corporate giant? Based on my experiences and those..." Read more Maytag Washing Machine Review from Niceville, Florida Maytag "I purchased my Maytag Centennial washer/ dryer set in Dec 2010. It has the 'he' technology- an idealistic hoax, I mean, belief that your clothes can still be clean with..." Read more Do Not Purchase a Maytag Bravos Washing Machine Maytag "In October 2009 we decided to purchase a Maytag Bravos 850 series washer and dryer combo for approx. $1800. We figured investing in a "premium" set of appliances from..." Read more Carid - Horrible, Horrible, Horrible Company. Stay Clear Carid "Horrible, Horrible Customer Service. Trying to ripp me off almost $1000 I purchased a carbon fiber trunk from them. After receving the product , I noticed it was badly warped...." Read more Kraft Maid And Lowes - Kraft Maid kitchen cabinets are junk! Kraft Maid And Lowes "We purchased a complete kitchen from Lower', who sold the Kraft Maid cabinets. We bought the cabinets from a sample door at the store. When the cabinets arrived at our..." Read more Plentyoffish - Can't finish my resume. Plentyoffish "Every time I try to set up my resume; I all most get finished. I've taken a long time to fill it out. I tell the truth about the question...." Read more Poshmark - Purposely deceived! Poshmark "I bought 2 purses to get the shippin discount from the same seller. BOTH bags were sold as Leather. 1 bag still had the abee clearly stating "Simulated Leather" The..." Read more