Reedsburg, Wisconsin

Quality is NOT part of the Whirlpool/Maytag Appliance line.

The above named refrigerator SHOULD be listed on the 1.9 million items under recall--AND it is dangerous as IT cal start a home fire.Nov.2009 was the start of a NIGHTMARE with this.

The first time I smelled what was the Start relay overheating--cost to fix--over $200.

February 2010 while I was not at home the defrost board finished shorting out causeing compressor over heat and DEFROST going HOT--HOT enough to defrost everything and in some instances partial cook some of the meats in teh freezer--HAD I not returned when I did there is a good chance a fire would have started--THIS is from the MAYTAG repair man.THIS unit can NOT be repaired as MAYTAG failed to make KEY repair componets--TOTAL JUNK.

I also own 5 other MAYTAG products ALL of which have had major problems--Maytag acknowledged liability by offering a 100% parts and labor repair--knowing that THE componets needed were NOT available--I will be posting to FACEBOOK MYSPACE and other blogs more details--

Review about: Maytag Repair.

Had an Experience with Maytag?

Comments

jscusmc69

UPDATE----24 March 2010---MAYTAG's Product Safety department Melonie Mann offered to BUY back my fridg---ONCE again NOT taking into consideration MY looses---FIGURE is $545.00 WHICH is still totally unacceptable to me. :( :(