I expected when I paid so much for this washer several years ago, that it would last. It has not even lived up to my expectations.

It seems everything broke at once...actuator, lid lock switch, and tub seal all failed within weeks of each other. And forget trying to fix it...Maytag put the tub ring in with crappy phillips head screws that strip out WAY too easily. So, after throwing money at this thing (which is less than 5 years old), I'm scrapping it and selling off the pieces I can...try to get at least some of my money back! I remember old Maytags that were 30, 40, 50 years old, and still going.

These new ones are JUNK!! The Maytag repairman is def.

not sitting around, now.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to "build a better product!" as the author lost $600. The author is overall dissatisfied with Maytag. The most disappointing about maytag washing machine from Maytag was product is garbage Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Maytag.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Maytag to other companies on our site.

Comments