Cincinnati, Ohio
Featured 100% full Not resolved
2.4

I purchased my Maytag Brazos rust bucket on Macrch 6,2011.I have had no major issues.

I had one repair visit while it was under warranty and remember that when I called the operator had stated without being asked that I would be charged if the service call had anything to do with a rust issue.....that should have started my suspicions for what lie ahead. I thought it was odd because I never had a new washer rust before. So here I am with a less than 5 year washer whose lid is completely rusted out and the cabinet has a 6 inch rust hole along the top left side where it meets the lid. However, I noticed the rust starting around the detergent, bleach and fabric softener dispensers in the second year I owned it.

And from all the reviews I've read, I know I have no recourse.

For me the shame is that I have actually loved the washer otherwise and would have considered buying another top loading HE washer.But now I don't what to do except avoid Maytag at all costs.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to "full replacement of product up to price i originally paid" as the author lost $750. The author is overall dissatisfied with Maytag and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Maytag.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Maytag to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Maytag?

Comments