Maytag Bravos Rust Bucket
I purchased my Maytag Brazos rust bucket on Macrch 6,2011.I have had no major issues.
I had one repair visit while it was under warranty and remember that when I called the operator had stated without being asked that I would be charged if the service call had anything to do with a rust issue.....that should have started my suspicions for what lie ahead. I thought it was odd because I never had a new washer rust before. So here I am with a less than 5 year washer whose lid is completely rusted out and the cabinet has a 6 inch rust hole along the top left side where it meets the lid. However, I noticed the rust starting around the detergent, bleach and fabric softener dispensers in the second year I owned it.
And from all the reviews I've read, I know I have no recourse.
For me the shame is that I have actually loved the washer otherwise and would have considered buying another top loading HE washer.But now I don't what to do except avoid Maytag at all costs.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full replacement of product up to price I originally paid
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Maytag Bravos Washing Machine
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "In October 2009 we decided to purchase a Maytag Bravos 850 series washer and dryer combo for approx. $1800. We figured investing in a "premium" set of appliances from..."
- "On Jan 31, 2011, we bought a Maytag Bravos Washing Machine, installed (aren't they all) for $538.71. Thirteen months later (yes, just outside the 12 month warranty), we paid..."
- "Stove Range Model #FGFL79DBE Purchased from Lowe's December 2005. Used the broiler for the very first time on May 9, 2010 and the stove caught on fire - insulation..."
- "Taco Bell in Cincinnati Guest Street Location is the Nasty and gross nats flying around trash every were...no employees in site they all out side smoking ***. Shut that place..."
- "My parents purchased a Kenmore Elite dishwasher for me last Christmas. A couple of weeks ago a small rubber fitting blew out. I called 1-888-Kenmore to see about..."
- "There are two types of companies: Those that thrive on a loyal customer base by keeping their customers happy, and those that rely on a constant in-flow of new customers..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."
- "I ordered mats for my kitchen from a daily deal. When they came (I like the rugs. They were what I expected) they came postage due for $5.85. There was..."
- "My son and family have a PMB box in this UPS store. For 3 years, my grandchildren NEVER get their cards I send to them. Gift cards, checks, once cash,..."