Cincinnati, Ohio
Featured 100% full Not resolved

I purchased my Maytag Brazos rust bucket on Macrch 6,2011.I have had no major issues.

I had one repair visit while it was under warranty and remember that when I called the operator had stated without being asked that I would be charged if the service call had anything to do with a rust issue.....that should have started my suspicions for what lie ahead. I thought it was odd because I never had a new washer rust before. So here I am with a less than 5 year washer whose lid is completely rusted out and the cabinet has a 6 inch rust hole along the top left side where it meets the lid. However, I noticed the rust starting around the detergent, bleach and fabric softener dispensers in the second year I owned it.

And from all the reviews I've read, I know I have no recourse.

For me the shame is that I have actually loved the washer otherwise and would have considered buying another top loading HE washer.But now I don't what to do except avoid Maytag at all costs.

Review about: Maytag Bravos Washing Machine.

2.4
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Maytag Washing Machine
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $750
Preferred solution Full replacement of product up to price I originally paid

Had an Experience with Maytag?

Comments