When I was young Magtag was the top washer to buy I am 66 and now I made the wrong choice when I bought this washer the Frist may tag did not cycle sound like someone sawing with a hand saw very loud I bought it at Menards I told the manager about it he sent email to the buyer and they were going to call me well week went buy no call so I took it back and they gave another new on . Well it cycle but still sound loud like someone sawing wood with hand saw.

If people ask me about my washer I will tell them do not buy Magtag you will be sorry I will never buy whirlpool or may tag washer again.

I just can't be leave that big and we'll know company letj junk like this go off there lines.never again. I know my words don't mean much to them but when I see there washer I will stay away from them .

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of noise and the performance of the washer and did not wash good. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of maytag washing machine. Maytag needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned maytag washing machine in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Maytag.

Comments

WP2008

Thank you for your review.

We're very sorry to learn of your concerns regarding your appliance.

We would like to inquire further about your review with you. Please respond back to this email address Whirlpool_Reviews@Whirlpool.com with your Reviewer ID 974291, name, phone number, street address, zip code, model & serial number, and date of purchase on the appliance.

Thank you.