The felt gasket of the lint screen came off after 4 month use. I am on my second replacement filter for the same problem I don't understand why the original that came with it didn't hold up better.

Call customer service to complaint about a faulty products that need to be replace every 6 months. Call customer service to see if they can replace the felt gasket. The answer that I got for the customer service rep was. They will transfer me to part department so I can buy a new one for fifty ($50) Maytag is making money out of a faulty product.

This company doesn't stay behind their product.

Never again I will buy o recommend a product by Maytag. Very poor customer service

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of maytag dryer from Maytag. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $200 and wants Maytag to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was dont stant behind their product. Author liked the most desing of the dryer and washer. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Maytag for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments