Ease of Use
Style and Design

Well, made another attempt to try to get something done about my washer. My towels that were my "guest towels" 6 months ago are now rags.

They are shredding and have holes in them. I have tried multiple times to explain this to Maytag/Whirlpool and their response is that it's "operator error", meaning that I just don't know how to do laundry. They have also said that we should only wash 5-6 items at a time. I've tried that, it doesn't work.

Any clothes that I put in the washer are whipped so hard that there are strings hanging when I open it after the cycle is finished. It takes 2 full dryer cycles to dry the clothes because the washer has whipped the clothes so hard causing an extreme amount of lint. I have to empty the lint tray after the first hour because it is OVERLOADED with lint. Then, it's full again after the second hour.

To be told by one of the managers of customer service that it is operator error is beyond frustrating. In addition to the shredding of clothing and towels, the new model that they sent us in January leaks in the front left corner and has ruined a spot of our hard wood floors. This is so ridiculous! I don't want another washer from them.

At this point, the only way to solve this is to get my money back. Won't stop trying.

My best advice for anyone out there is to NEVER purchase a Whirlpool/Maytag product. Their customer service is beyond awful.

Review about: Maytag Mvwb955Fw1 Washing Machine.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Poor customer support.

Comments

WP2008

Hello FrozenMorayEel. We would like to inquire further about your review with you.

Please email us at Maytag_Reviews@Maytag.com, with your name, phone number, street address, zip code, model & serial numbers, Review # 1253336 and date of purchase on the Washer and Dryer. Please also copy and paste your review from pissedconsumer.com into the email as well.Thank you,Maytag Social Media Relations