Burnaby, British Columbia

I purchased a May Tag top loader with agitator on July 6, 2018 and it was used infrequently since it is only wife and myself in the house.

On August 16 the washer activated the drain cycle on it's own without being powered on and I could not use the control panel to shut it off. It happened again on September 12 and a May Tag service person came to trouble shoot. He concluded it needed a part and he would order right away.

There was no contact from May Tag service so I called on Sept 24, Oct 5, and finally, Oct 16. Each time I was told the part is on back order. Hence it is now 2 months since the Washer turned on by it self.

It was not until I demanded to talk to the supervisor and manager of Service that the service desk told me miraculously the part is in the possession of the service person and he is able to install the next day.

MayTag deserves an extremely poor rating.

Product or Service Mentioned: Maytag Mvwb765Fw Washing Machine.

Comments

WP2008

Dear GhastlyCarp: Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear of your Washer concerns.

We would like to inquire further about your review with you. If you are still needing assistance, please email us at Maytag_Reviews@Maytag.com, your name, phone number, street address, zip code, model & serial number, and date of purchase, the website that you submitted your inquiry, a copy of the review, and a brief description of the issue. We look forward to your reply.

Thank you. Maytag Social Care