Riverside, CA, USA
2.5

maytag doesn't back up their product in populated areas either. My machine can't be used with any temp other than cold because the steam does something to the lid lock assembly.

This is a manufacture defect and should be recalled. I've called them, I've been ignored. I've had my machine fixed more times in the year and a half I've owned it than I would like to talk about. Once again, I'm without a washing machine.

No, I didn't get the extended warranty because I thought "Oh! good company! Don't need that with such an expensive machine!" I'm ready to file a small claims against them.

This is absolutely ridiculous that we have to be treated with such disregard. I'll never buy Maytag again nor will I say anything positive about them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Maytag Mvwb955Fw1 Washing Machine.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

• Washing Machine Malfunctions

Comments

WP2008

Dear AcousticHowlerMonkey570: Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear of your Washer concerns.

We would like to inquire further about your review with you. If you are still needing assistance, please email us at Maytag_Reviews@Maytag.com, your name, phone number, street address, zip code, model & serial number, and date of purchase, the website that you submitted your inquiry, a copy of the review, and a brief description of the issue. We look forward to your reply.

Thank you. Maytag Social Care