Bought a Maytag washer in Feb, 2018. Spent over $1000 on it.

Brought it home and it did a very poor job of cleaning clothes. Contactated the store I bought it from and listened to their recommendations. Tried every setting, every kind of soap there is with no change in results. The store where I purchased it stated that i need to call Maytag.

Maytag sent out a service technician. The technician stated the machine is operational. Keep in mind, I'm doing this between long shifts where I work up north for long stretches at a time. My wife and I have 5 kids, we live out of town and she has to go to the laundromat to wash clothes.

When I contacted Maytag again, I was told there is nothing they can do. I'm extremely disappointed with Maytag and did not expect this from a brand that supposedly manufactures quality and stands by it.

I will never buy another whirlpool product ever again. I will also recommend to all my friends and family that they never buy Whirlpool

Product or Service Mentioned: Maytag Washing Machine.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 07.

Comments

WP2008

Dear anonymous,We're sorry to hear that you're not completely satisfied with your Washers perfomrance.To ensure that the sensors in the washer are working properly, place the clothing in the basket after balling them up slightly. When loading the tub, make sure that the middle of the agitator can be seen around the clothing.

Do not pack above the top row of holes as well. We would also recommend stacking it up so it is around the sides and the agitator plate is visible with all of the clothing around it. Do not load the washer tub past the 2nd to last row of holes in the basket to help avoid overloading. The bulky cycle will allow more water to enter the tub, but will not spin on the highest spin setting.

We also advise using an affresh clean washer cycle at least every thirty loads to maintain washer freshness. This procedure also helps keep odors and detergent/lint from developing in your washer.Whirlpool Social Care